“Cancer is a journey through diagnosis, treatment and recovery. There is a chance for renewed hope and healing at each waypoint. I will work with you and your medical team to create a personal , world-class treatment plan using the best medical information, clinical trials and technology available. I will advocate for your dignity and comfort and help you navigate the information and difficult options you face as a patient and survivor. I also respect the incredible commitment of your family and caregivers and will do my best to help them find the resources they need along the way.”
McMaster University School of Medicine, McMaster
University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Washington Hospital Center & Howard University Hospital
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Board of Radiology
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, CA
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord
Breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, head-and-neck cancer & skin cancers.
Reading literature, theater, boating, skiing & cycling.